Google
 

5/04/2008

My Trip

Finally I have some energy and free time to sit down and write about my trip. Most mornings I just laid by the pools and checked out the hot guys. Usually the hot ones don't come out until the afternoon though because that's when they wake up due to the orgy party they had the night before. However, because the afternoon sun is more unbearable to my delicate smooth skin, I decided not to expose it to the harmful UV light. There were some cute guys in the morning. Check out the pools I went to:
The first picture is the (Mandalay Bay) Beach. They had a wave pool and real sand, and numerous hot young wet lifeguards. The two other pictures are of other pools they have. One pool that I didn't take a picture of was their lazy river. You can just get in and let the water carry you around and around and around. Quite relaxing actually. I wish I had a lazy river in my backyard even though I don't even have a backyard.

As I was heading back to the hotel from the pool one morning, I saw this hot guy with a great body, sitting on a chair with his legs wide open and putting on sunblock on his hard, defined chest. He was wearing a pair of white Abercrombie swim shorts, so with his legs wide open, you might be able to see some pocket monster. I took out my cell phone pretending to be talking while walking back and forth in front of him. (I know. I am a pervert, but DON'T JUDGE ME like you wouldn't do it if you had the opportunity.) Unfortunately I didn't see anything, or at least I wasn't close enough to see anything. Bummer!

Gambling-wise, as I predicted before the trip, did not turn out well for me. I love penny slots. I know slots are for losers but I am such a penny-slot ___________ (insert your favorite female derogatory term). They make me feel "okay" to throw money into them, and 20 bucks give you a long time of fun and pleasure.

Another highlight of my trip was that I went to the buffet at Mandalay Bay. I've heard many good things about it but never had a chance to try it until now. The food was delicious and the quality of food was great. They also have the best corn chowder I have ever had in my life. I know this buffet is going to be one of my must-hit spots in my next trip to Vegas, which I am already planning. I know I am such a Vegas ___________ (insert the same female derogatory term you used above).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a much better week than me! Yep, I would have tried for that photo op as well. Cell phone cameras come in so handy, but rarley do you get the great picture that you wanted.

Glad to have you back safe & sound!