Google
 

11/03/2008

Stupid Google

Sigh I just came to read my own little boring blog, and I found an ad placed by Google below (you might still be able to see it) that says "Yes on Prop 8." Either Google is too stupid to figure out which ads are appropriate, or these people that support Prop 8 are paying lots of money to outbid all the other ads. Either way, it will be scary tomorrow. I hope it does not pass. Or if you prefer, click the ad below to death and MAKE THEM PAY (HA HA HA).

There were at least 100-200 people at a major intersection on my drive home today, rallying for Yes on Prop 8. It made me want to drive up to them and turn on my windshield wipers to spray water on them, but I know that water won't wash away their stupidity. It just saddens me that as a country that claims to be the world's leader, we are so backwards and intolerant. It's truly sad!

VOTE NO ON PROP 8 TOMORROW! TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES!

4 comments:

Hamilton said...

Yeap it is also kinda funny when you see the "surprise her with a bigger penis" ad flashing on prominent news media websites such as cnn.com.

Just start blogging and reading blogs again, and indeed a lot has happened. But seems like you are handling it just fine.

dit said...

I did. Hope it fails, but I have heard it will be close.

Hope you are good.

Hamilton said...

Prop 8 passed. I am so sad and angry.

Unsatisfied ranting on my own blog, I am here to rant some more!

I have been ok, just came back from new york, partied a bit too much and now I am resting at home

Anonymous said...

wow. that's fucked up.