Google
 

1/24/2008

I Knew It! (& Hackers Wanted)

I knew it! These freaking morons are at it again. Members of the idiotic Westboro Baptist church, who have been protesting at funerals of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq already made signs to hold outside of the Oscars and Heath Ledger's funeral. Signs that say "God Hates Fags" and "Heath In Hell".

This is taken out of a news article about these idiots.
Read the full article here.

"
Though Ledger was not gay, the church believes he "misused the giant megaphone given to him by God Almighty to speak the truth about fags," Phelps-Roper said, and instead "used his position of prominence to say God is a liar and that homosexuality is not an abomination."

This is what the church is putting on their flier:

Heath Ledger is now in Hell, and has begun serving his eternal sentence there - beside which, nothing else about Heath Ledger is relevant or consequential.

I cannot believe people with such narrow minds live today and I am completely disgusted by them. This group of people also hates America and think we are all perverts. I say that if they hate us so much, we should offer free one-way tickets for them to leave this country.

Do you have any hacker friend that knows how to put gay sex images on the church's website?
I think it will be a lot of fun doing so and post on their website that it's a message from their God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You aren't the first person to try to stop theese people and you won't be the last.

I think it will all work out on Judgement Day. I have a feeling they will be quite surprised!