Google
 

1/14/2008

The Amazing Race

I am so excited! Last night on The Amazing Race, the teams got to go to Taiwan! I think this was the first time that the show ever had the contestants go to Taiwan. I've always thought that there's some political issues involved (because of China) that discourage the show producers not to go there. It was so nice to see it on national TV! One of the teams was a father and daughter team. Right after they said that they thought they were smarter than the other teams, they showed the guy from another team saying, "I don't know anything about Taiwan, but I like Thai food!" OMG! What an idiot! Thai food is from Thailand, not from Taiwan! And he also pronounced the city "Taipei" as "Ta-Pie". You would think that they would do some studying before going on the show. I know I would. I don't want to look stupid on national TV.

So anyway, they showed various locations in Taiwan, and I was happy that they all looked very clean. I also got the same comments from my coworkers today. They were surprised at how clean the places looked. Hopefully at the beginning of next week's episode (finale), the teams will get to go up Taipei 101!

4 comments:

Jon said...

I love the amazing race and I am pretty sure it's the first time Taiwan become one of the place on the race.

Anonymous said...

Chris got me hooked on watching Amazing Race this season! I think it would be fun just to travel and see all the different places in the world. The prize would be nice too but the experience would be one of a lifetime. Maybe Chris & I should apply for next season LOL.

Christopher said...

I am sooooo glad that the couple that hates each other finally got booted...I want Grandpa & Big Bird to win it!

Paul better stop his damn LOL'ing, cuz I already signed us up for next season.

Anonymous said...

i like that show.