Google
 

7/12/2009

If You Could Make Anyone Fall in Love with You, Would You?

If you could make anyone fall in love with you, would you? I can't say that I wouldn't, because I want to make the person whom I love be in love with me forever. But would I really be happy, knowing that I "made" him this way? I just watched this movie called "Were the World Mine" and that's the concept of this movie. Of course, it also has many cute boys in it.


The lead is played by Tanner Cohen (what a cutie :-p). He plays a high school student whose drama teacher casts him as Puck in their senior play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream." He discovers a recipe
hidden in the novel to make Cupid's love juice, and the love juice makes the person you spray it on fall in love with you. You will have to watch the movie to find out what happens next. The movie also shows issues with homophobia and gay marriage.


Here's the trailer:

Were the World Mine

3 comments:

dit said...

hmm, good question. I think if you could and did, make someone fall in love with you. You might always wonder if it were true love. I do not think I would care for that. However, can wonder about that the normal way too. So who knows. lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for talking about the movie. I put it in my NetFlix Queue and saw it on Thursday night. It was awesome!

In answer to the question, yep I would use that power to make someone fall in love with me. It's almost like you could go shopping for the perfect guy. :)

Mark said...

Yeah, why not. If I could make Paul Walker or maybe Taylor Lautner fall in love with me, I absolutely would. It would be better than not having anyone at all, and I would definitely love him in return.