Google
 

7/27/2009

The Heat

How's everyone's weekend? It's soooo hot in So Cal here. I would start sweating after walking outside for 5 minutes. It's gross because I hate the wet sticky feeling.

So, I've been missing Pomona Boy really badly. It's only been a little over a month since he went to China. I sleep poorly pretty much every day because I try to stay up and wake up early to catch him online. Of course he is not always online. I call him at least once a week. I want to call him more often but I don't want to interrupt his studying because I know he's really busy. I feel like I am going crazy and depressed. Am I supposed to feel this way, so... "attached" to someone? This is not very healthy, right? I don't think this is normal, and I think I am being too dependent. I do really love him A LOT and it's unbearable for me to not be able to see him or hug him for 6 months!! Argh!! HEEEEEEEEELPPPPPP!!!


4 comments:

YvesPaul said...

I'm having a similar experience now with my boyfriend traveling in Japan. He'll be there for two weeks and I'm missing him, I think it's us being too attached and we should occupy our time with work and friends. Hope you feel better.

Christian said...

My boy will be gone for 6 months. Two weeks?? Are you kidding me? LOL That's such a LOOOOOOONG time. Ha ha just teasing!

Yes, I am trying to do what you said (hanging out more with friends, etc.). Hopefully that will help a bit.

I hope you feel better, too, Paul. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am sure this has to be very difficult for you. As much as you want to, try not to concentrate on the fact he is away. Occupy yourself with other things.

If your anything like me, I need my sleep. You might think about working out a regular chat time. That way both of you can concentrate on your days and not worry about disturbing the other.

Hang in there, 6 months will be over before you know it. Have some fun and time will fly! :)

KAOS said...

Absense makes the heart grow fonder and all that stuff...

Fantastic blog, just found it today. :)