Google
 

12/16/2009

Counting Down

Nine more days until Christmas (actually, almost just 8 left)! I am pretty much done with my shopping. I just need to think of something to get for Pomona Boy's family when I go visit. Are you done with your shopping?

A couple weeks ago, I downloaded Adam Lambert's new album, For Your Entertainment. At first, I thought the album was overall pretty good, but as I listened to it more and more, it's really grown on me. Now I just love this album.
He's not afraid to be himself. To me, he's just like a male Lady Gaga. haha.

Today I found a damn good deal on a MGM suite, the celebrity spa suite to be exact, and I booked it as the anniversary present for Pomona Boy and me, and also for Valentine's Day... even though we are not going until April. lol. That's when this suite is the cheapest... You really can't beat $95 a night on the weekend for a spa suite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that your boy is back in town. Adam Lambert's album is awesome.

I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Christian said...

Hi Jeremy! Thank you!! Merry Christmas to you, too!!