Google
 

9/14/2009

Summer's Almost Over!

Oh god. I can't wait for the summer to be over. This summer hasn't been as bad as previous ones, but it's still unbearable sometimes. I love fall and winter because I get to layer my clothes. It's boring to just wear a t-shirt or a polo shirt. It's better to be able to wear a sweater or a jacket with the shirt. Also it's just nice to cuddle in cold weather. Hmmm...

I never get why guys in the US don't like to wear speedos. Every guy in the rest of the world does it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a familiar philosophy around the web. I just "came out" as a speedo-wearer myself. My boyfriend and I never go to the beach/pool wearing anything else. Those awful shorts make me look far skinnier and unkempt... it's just not a good choice at all.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! :)