Google
 

6/18/2009

Pomona Boy in China

I got back on Tuesday night from hanging out with Pomona Boy. We had a lot of fun. We went canoeing at the University of Washington and hung out with his friends. He also had his birthday party/family reunion/going-away party while I was there, and I was very fortunate to have met his father's side of the family. Everyone was very nice to me, and I hope I left a good impression on them.

Pomona Boy just arrived in China a couple hours ago. I got a chance to talk to him on AIM and Facebook. It's going to be a long 6-month coming up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Glad things went well for you. 6 months IS a long period of time, but you will be surprised how fast it will fly by. Just remember a watched pot never boils.

Christian said...

Hi Jeremy, thanks! :-)