Google
 

5/20/2009

Thank you

Thank you, Paul, Jon, Jeremy and Bruce, for the kind suggestions. I took Pomona Boy to the airport yesterday and he's now back in Washington. I cried yesterday morning. :-(

I tracked down his sister on Facebook a couple weeks ago and have been talking to her about my plan to go visit him. I asked her to check with their parents, and they are absolutely fine with the idea. His sister said it was very sweet of me to want to do this. So it sounds like I have his family's support. I booked my flight today, and it was diiiiirt cheap. Roundtrip non-stop airfare between LAX and SEA for less than $150. Good deal, huh? (Btw it is Virgin America, one of my favorite airlines). His sister will pick me up at the airport. Since it will be pretty late when I arrive, we are just going to sneak into his house and knock on his door to surprise him that way. I am going to tell him that I am seeing a movie with a friend to cover the few hours when I am unreachable. Once I land, I will sign on AIM on my iPhone and chat with him on the way to his house. The next thing he knows, his beloved boyfriend will knock on his door, perhaps with flowers if his boyfriend can find some at the airport. Ha ha ha. What a genius plan. Call me Dr. Evil!

Jon - he's going to China to study Chinese for a semester.

No comments: