Google
 

4/22/2009

10 Reasons That I Love You!

Last Saturday was the 3-month anniversary for Pomona Boy and I. I wrote a card for him. On the cover of the card, you could see the lower bodies of two guys wearing just their underwear and they are both trying to fit in a pair of pants. The inside of the card says "we make a great pair." I thought it was cute. Inside the card, I wrote my 10 reasons why I love Pomona Boy. To name a few and leave out the R-rated ones...

- I love your hands and I love holding them.
- I love your passion for the nature and animals.
- I love your kindness toward your family and friends

After he read the card, he had tears in his eyes. Awww... my baby.

I will spare you the details on the sex we had this weekend. I am sure you wouldn't find them interesting. Have a good (rest of the) week and weekend, guys. :-)

2 comments:

Jon said...

how sweet is that :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nothing like talking about hot, steamy, sweaty sex. Besides it's overated any way.

Congrats!