Google
 

1/21/2009

It's Official

How ironic. I titled this post "It's Official" and found out that I already had one - it was about The Ex breaking up with me. However, despite the lack of creativity in coming up with titles, I do have good news to tell in this one. You might have guessed it from the title... It's official between Pomona Boy and I. Yay!

Pomona Boy flew back from Seattle last Sunday, and I went to pick him up (with a bundle of lillies, of course) and gave him a ride to his school. He brought me a bag of oatmeal raisin raspberry raisin chocolate chip cookies that he made while in Seattle. He was telling me about making them, and I told him that I had never had oatmeal cookies before (he thought I was joking), so he thought the first ones I have should be made by him. How sweet!

That night, we were laying in bed in spooning position. He called my Chinese name, and asked me, in Chinese, to be his boyfriend. I got up and looked at him in his eyes, and said YES! And then, everything that happened is at least rated R, so I will spare you with the details.

So yup, we are official, and we both changed our relationship status on Facebook, too! Ha ha. I sincerely hope that it will work out between us. Please give us your wishes. :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats! Feel free to share those R rated details.

Seriously, I hope it works out well for both of you.

YvesPaul said...

Congrats. It's always exciting. I usually get goosebumps when non-native speakers speak Chinese. Maybe someone someday can be as romantic to me as Pomona Boy is to you.

Congrats!

Bruce said...

Of course nothing but the best wishes for both of you and your relationship.

Christopher said...

That's Awesome! So happy for you my friend!

dit said...

That is so wonderful. Plus, cookies! I love cookies, and anyone thoughtful enough to make you some ... well, need I say anymore.

Congratulations.

Christian said...

Thanks Jeremy, Paul, Bruce, Chris, and dit, for all your warm wishes. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww that made me feel all warm and fuzzy....oh wait now I have to change my shorts. Just kidding! I'm so glad for the both of you! Makes me smile! Congrats!